Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hypocrite

Warning you just might NOT be a Hypocrite!  Have you ever had a friend, roomate, comanion, or family member justtify their complaceny or rude behavor with the phrase, "I hate hypocrites." They wage war on their conscience and on you because they feel if it's not 100% natural it's completely hypocritical!

"Give me a Break!" The age old addage "Fake it till you make it" is 100% true genuine and viable.  As we discussed in class the ideas and principles of Charity I recieved further light and knowledge on the "I hate hypocrites" rant.  Their argument is fully blown away when one considers Paul's teaching in 1 Corin. 13.

Though I speak with the thongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a thinkling cymbal.  And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I five my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profieth me nothing. 

If a man hath not Charity he is nothing.  Now, this is the "I hate hypocrites" greatest rant, "see you can't just do things, just doing things is not enough!"  They're right but justified wrongly.  "If any man will do his will he shall know of the doctrine..."  We must act and show Charity.

To show Charity is all together fitting and proper!  Why?  It is because Charity is Christ.  Charity is the pure love of Christ.  Therefore, we have charity when we reflect the pure love and action of Christ.  It is to do what He would do and say what He would say regardless of the circumstances, consequences, or our current state of mind or feeling.

You don't have to "feel it" or "like it".   You reflect it.  You follow Christ and show His love, His care, His feeling, and His words.  This is because it is He that never faileth.  He beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all tings.  He suffereth long, and is kind; He evnieth not; He vaunteth not himself, He is not puffed up, and doth not behave himself unseemly, seeketh not his own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil.

He is no hypocrite and therefore nether are we when we reflect Him in our deed, words, and thoughts.  Never shirk, we have taken His name upon us: Reflect Christ and always follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment